The best music streaming services you can subscribe to
- Music streaming services give you access to millions of songs for a monthly subscription fee so you don't have to buy individual songs or albums anymore.
- Spotify is the best music streaming service for most people, but Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music Unlimited, and YouTube Music are also great options, depending on your needs.
Music listening has come a long way over the past few decades. Gone are the days when you had to buy CDs, vinyl records, or cassette tapes. You don't even have to buy digital downloads anymore. These days, you can simply sign up to a music streaming service and have access to all the music you'll ever need on a device that sits in your pocket.
Of course, there are quite a few music streaming services out there, and they're all a little different. Because of that, it can be hard to find the service that's perfect for your needs.
When deciding which streaming service to get, it's worth considering a few things. For starters, you'll want to make sure that there's an app for your chosen streaming service on every device you use for music listening.
You'll also want to consider things like streaming audio quality and support for platforms like digital assistants. Voice assistants are getting better at working with third-party services, but they're still not great at it - especially when it comes to Siri.
Still figuring out which streaming service is for you? We've done the research so that you don't have to. Here are the best music streaming services worth considering.
Here are the best music streaming services in 2019:
- Best music streaming service overall: Spotify
- Best music streaming service for Apple fans: Apple Music
- Best music streaming service for audiophiles: Tidal
- Best music streaming service for Alexa: Amazon Music Unlimited
- Best music streaming service for Google users: YouTube Music
Keep scrolling to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.