What It's Like To Eat At Noma, The Best Restaurant In The World [PHOTOS]
The kitchen, run by executive chef René Redzepi, serves a reinvented version of Nordic cuisine with a focus on ingredients foraged from the nearby forests and shores.The two-Michelin-starred restaurant regained the title after coming in second in last year's restaurant ranking. Before that, it had held the crown for four years running.Advertisement
One thing is for sure: a meal at Noma is completely out of the ordinary. Guests are treated to a parade of small plates, most of which bear little resemblance to recognizable food. The tasting menu costs $260 a head, and the wine pairing is an additional $175.
Jose Moran Moya, a foodie who takes gorgeous photos of his meals for his blog Spanish Hipster, was lucky enough to eat at Noma in 2012. He shared pictures of his Noma feast with us.
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K
- Highest spike of 1,295 COVID-19 cases in Delhi takes total to over 19K; death toll 473