A bakery in California came up with a creative way to serve milk and cookies
A bakery in Southern California has created a convenient and tasty way to enjoy milk and cookies together: cookie shots.
The Dirty Cookie serves "shots" of flavored milk in a variety of dense, edible cookie cups.The cookie cups come in three main flavors: chocolate chip, cookies & cream, and red velvet. There are also special flavors like pumpkin, s'mores, Matcha, lavender-lemon, and caramel apple.
Each cookie cup is made by hand, and coated with Belgian chocolate. The chocolate rim and its toppings compliment the chewy texture of the cookie and smoothness of the cream.The cups are then filled with house-made Madagascar Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Cream, made from organic whole or almond milk.
Michel Phiphak @foowithmichel
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India
- India's Exim Bank has loaned Swaziland $60.30 million with a fresh line of credit worth $10.40 million
- UK Treasury boss to extend job support, tax breaks in budget
- A look at the companies running under salt-to-aviation conglomerate Tata group
- Maharashtra’s sugar production jumps 67% helping India hit 23.3 million tonnes of output