A fintech that lets investors own pieces of a high-priced art collection just shook up its business model, and it could be a game-changer for the digital token industry
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Microsoft's Work Trend Index finds one-third of the global workforce is suffering from burnout as workdays get longer amid COVID-19
- Absolut addresses global biases with a campaign called 'Born Colourless'
- Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin is eyeing the commercial space station business — wants NASA as one of its first customers
- After India, China is now breaching the borders of Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 review – the iPad Pro has competition, finally