A look at the demanding schedule of Elon Musk, who works in 5-minute slots, skips breakfast, and avoids emails
The Tesla and SpaceX founder generally spends a full workweek at each of his two companies, wolfing down lunch in five minutes and skipping phone calls for productivity's sake.
So it's not surprising that his daily life is pretty jam-packed.
Based on previous interviews, Business Insider pieced together an estimation of what an average day looks like for this real-life Tony Stark.
Take a look at a day in the life of Elon Musk:
- Health Ministry launches portal for info on vaccine, clinical trials
- Elon Musk's SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink internet satellites into Earth’s orbit tonight
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services