Here's a Pitch Competition in search of Women Entrepreneurs trying to solve World's Most Pressing Problems
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
- 48% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Mystic Bronze, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 44999₹ 86000Buy On
At a time like this, investors and companies are organizing women pitch sessions for budding female entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas.
One of them, Pitch with Purpose - a pitch competition for women entrepreneurs leading high-growth, scalable businesses supporting the resolution of the world's most pressing problems - is finally here.
It is the world's only purpose-based pitch competition for women-led businesses in support of the
Here’s how you can apply:
You can submit entries online here. Applications are open to any business with at least one female founder or female CEO, and in operation for at least 12 months.
Companies will be judged on scalability, impact on the UN Sustainable Development Goals, innovation of product/service, strength of team and overall presentation.
What will you take away from here:
The three finalists of the competition will be invited to present a live pitch in front of an audience of successful founders, investors and media at
Advertisement- The winning pitch will receive a comprehensive awards package designed to accelerate scalability and social impact: Cash prize on behalf of Johnson & Johnson and Guggenheim Partners; Technology offerings, courtesy of Dell; Admission into the Circular Board accelerator for women entrepreneurs; Mentorship, media feature(s) and an executive styling session.
- The two remaining finalists will each receive $2,500.
- Five semi-finalists will also win entry into Circular Summit with a VIP Experience to be attended by investors and featured speakers like Cherie Blair, Cherie Blair Foundation founder; Sheila Marcelo, Care.com founder and CEO, Jessica Herrin, Stella & Dot founder and CEO; Melanie Whelan, Soul Cycle founder and CEO, and other leading entrepreneurs.
AdvertisementFYI - The deadline to apply is Feb. 15, 2017, so what are you waiting for?!
Popular on BI
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar