A simple explanation for why it's poor form to wear a wristwatch with a tuxedo
I had never heard this before, but apparently it's a topic that's been debated heavily in the men's fashion world.
"It goes back to the old days. It's disrespectful to your host to be checking the time when you should be focusing on having a good time and socializing, not what you have to do next."
Leave those timepieces at home, fellas.
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December