Seeking nominations for chief marketing officers to watch in 2021
- Business Insider is looking for its 2021
CMOsto watch. We want to hear from you.
- Please submit your ideas by July 23.
We're seeking nominations for Insider's third-annual list of CMOs to watch. We want to hear from you.
Please submit your ideas via this survey by 9 a.m. ET on July 23.
Criteria and methodology
These executives could be first-time
Nominees could include people who don't hold the CMO title, but are the senior-most marketing executives. We're looking for people who bring fresh perspectives to marketing, are helping their companies navigate an evolving industry, and are innovating daily.
The ranking will be determined based on both nominations and Insider's reporting. Factors that we will be on the lookout for include:
- Is the CMO helping the brand pivot its strategy?
- Are they pioneering a data-driven marketing approach while accounting for consumer privacy?
- Are they leading their company's foray into e-commerce?
- Are they handling more marketing activities in-house, or creatively reaching consumers in new ways?
- Have they devised new ways to cut costs or make their marketing more efficient?
- Are they behind their brand's sharp ascent?
We will consider the breadth of the nominee's role and responsibilities, the scope of the changes they've introduced, and their impact on their company's performance.
Please submit your nominations here. The deadline for submissions is 9 a.m. ET on July 23.
This list of chief marketing officers who are