Amazon is running an early Prime Day deal on AmazonFresh, its grocery delivery service
- AmazonFresh is Amazon's grocery delivery service, which Prime members in select cities can add to their membership for $14.99 per month.
- Right now for Prime Day, you can save up to 40% on groceries when shopping AmazonFresh. Plus, new AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more with the promo code "FRESH15" at checkout.
- You can start your 30-day trial here, or find a full AmazonFresh review here.
- Save time on Amazon Prime Day 2019 and check out our master list of the best deals to shop. We'll be updating it frequently.
If you've ever made the rookie mistake of picking up groceries on a weeknight in Manhattan, you're already familiar with lines of tired adults snaking through aisles, ransacked shelves, and a long walk back to an apartment under the weight of a week's worth of food.Even if you're not living in a fifth-floor walk-up, the humdrum of looking for parking and ambling through temperature-controlled aisles under fluorescent light for an hour may be enough to make you consider getting groceries delivered to your doorstep.
AmazonFresh deals for Prime Day 2019
- Right now for Prime Day 2019 (officially happening July 15-16), you can save up to 40% on groceries when shopping AmazonFresh.
- New AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more with the promo code "FRESH15" at checkout. The offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 16, 2019.
- Find all the early Prime Day deals you can take advantage of here.
Your AmazonFresh cheat sheet
- Who can use it: Prime members in eligible cities.
- What you can buy: groceries (including perishables and produce), everyday essentials, favorites from local shops and restaurants
- Cost of service: $14.99/month.
- Delivery fee: Orders under the local minimum ($35-$50) have a $9.99 shipping fee. Those that exceed the local minimum get free shipping automatically.
- Delivery options: Get groceries delivered to your doorstep/doorman or pick it up yourself. Pickup is available in select cities for free and without an order minimum.
- Attended delivery: You choose a one-hour time slot when you'll be available to receive it in person, and your order will be delivered in paper bags rather than temperature-controlled totes.
- Doorstep delivery: You choose a two-three hour time slot when Amazon can leave your items on your doorstep or with your doorman in temperature-controlled totes. Only choose this option if the delivery person can access the necessary parts of your building like the lobby.
- Pickup (only available in select cities): Pick up your order from your chosen pickup location within the time slot you chose - for free and without an order minimum.
Read my full review of AmazonFresh for more information.
Sign up for your 30-day AmazonFresh trial here [new AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more with the promo code "FRESH15" at checkout]
Read all our Amazon Prime Day 2019 coverage here, and bookmark our list of the best deals of Prime Day 2019 here.
- Top stocks to watch on January 27
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest