An 18-year-old mounted a gun to a drone and fired shots in the middle of the woods
"The FAA will investigate the operation of an unmanned aircraft system in a Connecticut park to determine if any Federal Aviation Regulations were violated. The FAA will also work with its law enforcement partners to determine if there were any violations of criminal statutes," Peters said.
The video, which has already accumulated 1.6 million views, shows a drone with four small rotors supporting a handgun which fires a total of three rounds. The blow back from each shot thrusts the drone backwards, but the gun remains stable.
This is the second time one of Haughwout's drone videos made headlines. In 2014, he was involved in an altercation after a woman was upset that he was flying one of his drones over the beach. She then proceeded to assault him on camera.
Watch Haughtiest's latest drone stunt on the video below:
- New Fund Offers explained – Should you bite the bullet or stick to the tried and tested?
- Bullish domestic markets push up Rupee to 83.37/USD
- No Monday blues: Sensex scales 70,000-peak for the first time; Nifty crosses 21,000-level
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study