An Aerospace Engineer Has Completely Reinvented The Ice Cream Scoop
"I couldn't help but feel there was a better way," Chou, a mechanical and aerospace engineer for the University of California San Diego, explained to The Daily Mail. "I like my ice cream frozen and hard - melting it with a hot spoon or letting it sit out for half an hour ruins it."So the 35-year-old Michigan father spent two years to invent the The Midnight Scoop, a "better ice cream scoop" that has the ergonomic design that allows you to scoop even the hardest ice cream.
The key is in the handle which is curved to fit your palm and keep your wrist straight. The scoop is also specially designed with a thin and pointed end that can easily slice through ice cream.Made from a coated and forged aluminium alloy, it will cost $50 with a lifetime warranty. The Kickstarter project has already exceeded it's $17,500 goal by over $20,000 with still eight days left in the campaign.
The Midnight scoop on Kickstarter here.
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down