An Aerospace Engineer Has Completely Reinvented The Ice Cream Scoop
"I couldn't help but feel there was a better way," Chou, a mechanical and aerospace engineer for the University of California San Diego, explained to The Daily Mail. "I like my ice cream frozen and hard - melting it with a hot spoon or letting it sit out for half an hour ruins it."So the 35-year-old Michigan father spent two years to invent the The Midnight Scoop, a "better ice cream scoop" that has the ergonomic design that allows you to scoop even the hardest ice cream.
The key is in the handle which is curved to fit your palm and keep your wrist straight. The scoop is also specially designed with a thin and pointed end that can easily slice through ice cream.Made from a coated and forged aluminium alloy, it will cost $50 with a lifetime warranty. The Kickstarter project has already exceeded it's $17,500 goal by over $20,000 with still eight days left in the campaign.
The Midnight scoop on Kickstarter here.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar