Andrew Luck 'hurt' by Colts fans booing him after report of his retirement
- Andrew Luck is retiring from the NFL.
- The report came during the Indianapolis Colts preseason game on Saturday night.
- After the game, Colts fans booed Luck as he walked off the field.
- Luck later said he heard the boos and that they "hurt."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Andrew Luck says he heard the boos from Indianapolis Colts fans and that they "hurt" following reports that he was going to retire from the NFL.
The report of Luck's retirement occurred during their preseason game on Saturday night.
After the game, Luck made his retirement official during a press conference. He was asked if he heard the boos, and admitted that they did "hurt."
"Yeah, I'd be lying if I didn't say I heard the reaction," Luck said. "Yeah, it hurt. I'll be honest. It hurt."