Anthony Davis used 'NBA 2K19' to decide on his new number after Nike told him he couldn't take No. 23 from LeBron
- Anthony Davis discussed his trade to the Los Angeles Lakers on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Tuesday night.
- Davis said he found out about the deal on Instagram before his agent could give him all of the details.
- Davis also said that after Nike told him he couldn't take No. 23 from LeBron James, he used the video game "NBA 2K19" to help him decide on his new number.
- He ended up choosing No. 3, which was also his number in elementary school.
- You can watch his entire appearance below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
AdvertisementA wild brawl broke out after Reds pitcher Amir Garrett charged from the mound to take on the entirety of the Pirates dugout on his own
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion