Anthony Davis used 'NBA 2K19' to decide on his new number after Nike told him he couldn't take No. 23 from LeBron
- Anthony Davis discussed his trade to the Los Angeles Lakers on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Tuesday night.
- Davis said he found out about the deal on Instagram before his agent could give him all of the details.
- Davis also said that after Nike told him he couldn't take No. 23 from LeBron James, he used the video game "NBA 2K19" to help him decide on his new number.
- He ended up choosing No. 3, which was also his number in elementary school.
- You can watch his entire appearance below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Read more from Tyler Lauletta:
A wild brawl broke out after Reds pitcher Amir Garrett charged from the mound to take on the entirety of the Pirates dugout on his own
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases
- Maha BJP chief alleges corruption in COVID-19 fight in state
- 64 new cases push Noida's COVID-19 tally to 3,410; over 4,100 tests in a day