Aon Hewitt ranks Indigo and Tata Communications as best employers in India
AdvertisementAs per a list from
The list is a result of Aon Hewitt Best Employers study's research methodology, which covered 113 companies across 12 industries, which in total employ around 9,50,000 employees.
This programme felicitates the organisations that create great work environments for their employees, empowering results through high employee engagement, a compelling employer brand, effective leadership and a high performance culture.
"This recognition, is a testimony of our strong belief in promoting entrepreneurship - with high degree of employee engagement and business performance - within the organisation. We are proud to have a team that drives leadership through trust and ownership - with a single focus of providing superior value to our stakeholders," Reliance Capital AMC CEO Sundeep Sikka said.
Other companies named in the list include AccorHotels India, AGS Health, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Bajaj Finance, Becton Dickinson, Bharti Infratel, Blue Dart Express, DHL Express (India) and Hewlett Packard.
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024