Apple just sent out invites for its big iPhone announcement next month
- Apple just set out invites for an event on September 10, where it's widely expected to reveal the new iPhone.
- Apple has launched a new iPhone every September since 2012.
- This year's iPhone is expected to be called the iPhone 11 and may come with a triple-lens camera.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It looks like Apple will announce the iPhone 11 on September 10.The company just sent out media invites for an event held at the Steve Jobs Theater at its Apple Park campus on that day. Apple has released a new iPhone every September since 2012, so it's very likely that it will do so yet again during its upcoming event.
The company is also expected to share more information about its new Apple TV Plus entertainment service and Apple Arcade gaming subscription at the event. There's also a chance it could unveil a new Apple Watch, as it's done in years past.
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February