An Introduction to Super Apps in Banking
Consumers' growing time spent with mobile and their overwhelming choice of products and providers are driving demand for rebundling in financial services. Super apps are emerging as the solution to meet this demand and improve the digital customer experience.
In "An Introduction to Super Apps in Banking," we detail the building blocks of a financial super app, explain the difference between super app business models, explore the western super app opportunity, and more.
To download this PDF and access the data and insights within, simply enter your information in the form to the right. We'll also add you to our Financial Services Beyond the Chart newsletter, which covers today's most important trends in banking, fintech, and payments.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared