Bryson DeChambeau hit a rare hole-in-one on the Masters' 16th hole for the first ace of his life
- Bryson DeChambeau hit a hole-in-one on the famed 16th hole at the Masters during the final round.
- It was just the 21st hole-in-one at No. 16 in the history of the Masters tournament.
- Maybe more incredibly, it was the first ace ever for DeChambeau, who just missed one in the opening round during a great run to close his round.
- Charley Hoffman had the last ace at No. 16, getting a fortunate bounce before the ball rolled in the hole at the 2018 Masters.
- Read all of Business Insider's Masters coverage here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Here is the shot, via CBS: