Budweiser surprised Dwyane Wade with a powerful tribute that included people whose lives he helped during his career
- Budweiser released a moving tribute to Dwyane Wade, as his NBA career comes to a close.
- The ad features five people Wade helped throughout his career, paying tribute to him by giving him a piece of memorabilia, in a nod to the jersey swaps Wade has been doing with NBA players this year.
- The ad features a woman who lost her brother in the Parkland shooting, a woman whose college tuition was paid for by Wade, a woman Wade took on a shopping spree after she lost her house to a fire, a young man from a poor neighborhood near Miami who was inspired by Wade, and Wade's mother.
- Watch the stirring tribute below.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- A second giant 'hole' has appeared on the sun, and it could send 1.8 million mph solar winds towards Earth
- We used ChatGPT to plan international trips - here’s a tour of the results!
- Sebi to boost disclosure norms; do away with permanent board seats for individuals
- Here are the ten big income tax rule changes that will come into effect from April 1
- Not just for OTT, people rely on digital to discover & engage with content across TV and movies: BCG-Meta Report
- SPC Lifesciences files draft papers with SEBI for IPO
- Sensex rallies 346 pts, Nifty near 17,100 on firm global markets