Budweiser surprised Dwyane Wade with a powerful tribute that included people whose lives he helped during his career
- Budweiser released a moving tribute to Dwyane Wade, as his NBA career comes to a close.
- The ad features five people Wade helped throughout his career, paying tribute to him by giving him a piece of memorabilia, in a nod to the jersey swaps Wade has been doing with NBA players this year.
- The ad features a woman who lost her brother in the Parkland shooting, a woman whose college tuition was paid for by Wade, a woman Wade took on a shopping spree after she lost her house to a fire, a young man from a poor neighborhood near Miami who was inspired by Wade, and Wade's mother.
- Watch the stirring tribute below.
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine