Budweiser surprised Dwyane Wade with a powerful tribute that included people whose lives he helped during his career
- Budweiser released a moving tribute to Dwyane Wade, as his NBA career comes to a close.
- The ad features five people Wade helped throughout his career, paying tribute to him by giving him a piece of memorabilia, in a nod to the jersey swaps Wade has been doing with NBA players this year.
- The ad features a woman who lost her brother in the Parkland shooting, a woman whose college tuition was paid for by Wade, a woman Wade took on a shopping spree after she lost her house to a fire, a young man from a poor neighborhood near Miami who was inspired by Wade, and Wade's mother.
- Watch the stirring tribute below.
Popular on BI
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year