Burger King customer orders an $80 Whopper
At Burger King, you truly can have it your way.
A writer for Japanese and Asian news site Rocket News 24 ordered a burger topped with around 9,000 yen (about $80) worth of pickles. The fast-food chain complied, serving up the burger that is at least 95% pickle.
"Obviously, the towering almost-entirely-pickles-Whopper was far too big to eat like a regular burger, so the whole sad, mutated mass had to be disassembled and eaten piecemeal by everyone in the office - so basically, one guy ended up just eating a regular Whopper and everyone else walked away with hundreds of pickles," reports Rocket News.
Compared to these other monster creations, the pickle burger looks downright appealing.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn