Maruti Suzuki expands its ‘subscribe’ service to Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
- The programme allows a customer to use a brand-new car without actually owning it and by paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance.
- The company has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan to introduce this service in four more cities — Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Gandhinagar.
- The monthly subscription charge is as low as ₹14,665, including taxes for Swift LXi in Ahmedabad. However, prices may vary depending on the car and the city.
AdvertisementAfter launching its ‘subscription option’ in major cities like Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Pune, Maruti Suzuki is now expanding this service in four other cities — Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Gandhinagar. Mumbai includes Navi Mumbai and Thane area as well.
Maruti had introduced this car leasing programme in late September in order to woo customers after the COVID-19 pandemic battered auto sales in India for the last three quarters.
“The Maruti Suzuki Subscribe program has received encouraging response from the customers. We have received over 6,600 enquiries in the first few months of pilot launch,” Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director Maruti Suzuki India.
What is Maruti Suzuki subscribe service?
The programme allows a customer to use a brand-new car without actually owning it and by paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance, insurance, and roadside assistance for the complete tenure.
"This subscription is all-inclusive and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can also opt to upgrade the vehicle, extend or buy the car at market price," Maruti said.
The company has partnered with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to introduce the service for individual customers in these four cities.
These are the options that you can choose from:
|Maruti Suzuki Arena|
|Maruti Suzuki XL6|
|Maruti Suzuki NEXA|
The customers can select the duration ranging from 12 to 48 months and pay a monthly subscription charge as low as starting ₹14,665, including taxes for Swift LXi in Ahmedabad for a tenure of 48 months. The price varies based on the car model and the city, the company added.
Maruti’s subscribe service
|Price for Swift Lxi||₹15,368||₹15,196||₹14,665||₹14,691|
SEE ALSO: Biden will pick former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen to head the Treasury Department
Boris Johnson relaxes the national coronavirus lockdown and says families can meet to celebrate Christmas
Popular on BI
- Hyundai launched its premium SUV Tucson in India with automated sensing technology - check details here
- Drive to plant the globe's largest mangrove forest in proximity to Sundarbans in Bangladesh
- Healthy household balance sheets will push auto, consumer goods sales: Morgan Stanley
- America’s largest crypto exchange Coinbase nosedives, reports $1.1 bn in net loss
- Consumers are taking more shorter trips through the year says OYO