Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
The country's largest integrated logistics player had clocked a consolidated net profit of Rs 1,312.9 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, according to a regulatory filing.
Its total income during the June quarter rose to Rs 5,099.25 crore, as against Rs 5,073 crore in Q1 FY22.
The company's total expenses also increased to Rs 4,174.24 crore from Rs 3,660.28 crore earlier.
APSEZ is part of the globally diversified Adani Group. PTI BKS BKS ABM ABM
Aditya Birla Fashion records its highest ever Q1 sales, hopes Q2 to be bigger
It’s time to shift to fixed home loan rates, say experts after third rate hike in 4 months
August has a long weekend and Indian consumers are packing their bags to travel to Goa and Bali
Popular on BI
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes