Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
The country's largest integrated logistics player had clocked a consolidated net profit of Rs 1,312.9 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, according to a regulatory filing.
Its total income during the June quarter rose to Rs 5,099.25 crore, as against Rs 5,073 crore in Q1 FY22.
The company's total expenses also increased to Rs 4,174.24 crore from Rs 3,660.28 crore earlier.
APSEZ is part of the globally diversified Adani Group. PTI BKS BKS ABM ABM
Aditya Birla Fashion records its highest ever Q1 sales, hopes Q2 to be bigger
It’s time to shift to fixed home loan rates, say experts after third rate hike in 4 months
August has a long weekend and Indian consumers are packing their bags to travel to Goa and Bali
Popular on BI
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x