HDFC to raise up to ₹10,000 crore next week
"The object of the issue is to augment the long-term resources of the Corporation. The proceeds of the present issue would be utilised for financing/refinancing the housing finance business requirements of the Corporation," HDFC said in a regulatory filing.
The bonds, rated AAA by Crisil and ICRA, carry coupon rate of 7.05 per cent per annum.
The 10-year tenure bonds will be open for subscription to the eligible investors on November 29 and closes on the same date.
SEE ALSO: Raghuram Rajan believes only a handful of cryptocurrencies will survive the hype — over 400 tokens have hit the dust in the last six months
INTERVIEW: After a blockbuster listing, Latent View Analytics looks to acquire small data analytics companies focused in Europe and US
INTERVIEW: These former ISRO scientists are hoping for the biggest-ever funding in the Indian spacetech industry
Popular on BI
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- New York officials ban airports from charging up to $28 for a beer — a price tag they described as 'totally indefensible'
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22
- Equity indices recover previous losses led by gains in Nifty realty, media, and metal rising