HDFC to raise up to ₹10,000 crore next week
"The object of the issue is to augment the long-term resources of the Corporation. The proceeds of the present issue would be utilised for financing/refinancing the housing finance business requirements of the Corporation," HDFC said in a regulatory filing.
The bonds, rated AAA by Crisil and ICRA, carry coupon rate of 7.05 per cent per annum.
The 10-year tenure bonds will be open for subscription to the eligible investors on November 29 and closes on the same date.
SEE ALSO: Raghuram Rajan believes only a handful of cryptocurrencies will survive the hype — over 400 tokens have hit the dust in the last six months
INTERVIEW: After a blockbuster listing, Latent View Analytics looks to acquire small data analytics companies focused in Europe and US
INTERVIEW: These former ISRO scientists are hoping for the biggest-ever funding in the Indian spacetech industry
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar