IRCTC shares added nearly ₹1,000 crore to their market value in the opening minutes of trade as Indian Railways is set to take bookings
IRCTCrallied over 5%, adding nearly a ₹1,000 crore to the market value, on Monday (May 11).
- The Rail ministry said the online booking for the trains will start at 4 pm today(May 11) on the IRCTC website.
- Prabhudas Lilladher, a brokerage firm maintained its ‘Buy’ rating on IRCTC, with a target price of ₹1,428 as of April 27.
The Rail ministry said the online booking for the trains will start at 4 pm today(May 11) on the IRCTC website. “The national transporter is planning to gradually restart special AC passenger train operations from Tuesday with 15 trains, including their return journey, with limited stops,” said a statement from The Railway Ministry’s executive director of Media, Rajesh Dutt Bajpai.
SEE ALSO: IRCTC share price has jumped 30% in April so far despite the lockdown that’s halted trains, ticketing, and even Rail Neer sales
Indian Railway's to start 15 premium passenger trains from May 12 — booking on IRCTC starts today at 4 pm
Popular on BI
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Nykaa has added a skincare brand to its shopping cart, a week before its IPO
- Indian Prime Minister’s vaccine celebration may really be a pitch for a ratings upgrade
- Here’s how to install Android apps on Windows 11
- Singapore arbitrator favours Amazon’s claim, Future-Reliance’s ₹25,000 crore deal put on hold longer
- Google lowers Play Store fees from 30% to 15% for developers