Flipkart and Amazon gear up for ‘sale day’ this week - smartphones, laptops, apparels and more come with deep discounts
- Flipkart’s Big Savings Day sale is set to start on August 6 and will go on until August 10.
- Amazon has announced its marquee sale event –
Prime Day, to be held on two days – August 6 and 7.
- With the festive season around the corner and ahead of Independence day, consumers will cash in on the offers and discounts.
One of Flipkart’s recurring sale events, the period will see the best of smartphones available with crazy discounts. However, the sale will extend to offers on electrical appliances, fashion apparel and more.
The latest Apple iPhone SE 2020 will be available for ₹36,999 while the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB variant will be available for ₹34,999. All eyes will be on the recently launched Motorola Razr, the foldable phone which will be available for ₹1,24,999 – a lot lesser than its original price of ₹1,49,999.
Interestingly, Flipkart’s sale begins on the same day as Amazon has announced its marquee sale event – Prime Day, which will be held for two days – August 6 and 7. Amazon US has confirmed that the Prime Day sale has been delayed until later this year, making India the first country to host the sale – deviating from their usual strategy of holding the sale on the same days all over the world.
Amazon is also preparing for over 300 product launches during the sale, while great offers will be available across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty and more. The e-commerce platform is also set to offer the best ever deals on its products – Echo, Fire TV and Kindle devices.
With the sales timed right before the festive season and Independence day, consumers will cash in on the offers and discounts.
Here’s a list of all the upcoming online sales with crazy discounts in August
- Minister of State for Railways Suresh Angadi dies of coronavirus
- Best keyboards in India
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on the company's IPO— 'When the market's ready for Airbnb, it will go public'
- Best colour printers for home in India
- Roshni Nadar, Divya Gokulnath, Ameera Shah and Vinati Saraf — India’s most powerful businesswomen of 2020, according to Forbes