Flipkart and Amazon gear up for ‘sale day’ this week - smartphones, laptops, apparels and more come with deep discounts
- Flipkart’s Big Savings Day sale is set to start on August 6 and will go on until August 10.
- Amazon has announced its marquee sale event –
Prime Day, to be held on two days – August 6 and 7.
- With the festive season around the corner and ahead of Independence day, consumers will cash in on the offers and discounts.
One of Flipkart’s recurring sale events, the period will see the best of smartphones available with crazy discounts. However, the sale will extend to offers on electrical appliances, fashion apparel and more.
The latest Apple iPhone SE 2020 will be available for ₹36,999 while the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB variant will be available for ₹34,999. All eyes will be on the recently launched Motorola Razr, the foldable phone which will be available for ₹1,24,999 – a lot lesser than its original price of ₹1,49,999.
Interestingly, Flipkart’s sale begins on the same day as Amazon has announced its marquee sale event – Prime Day, which will be held for two days – August 6 and 7. Amazon US has confirmed that the Prime Day sale has been delayed until later this year, making India the first country to host the sale – deviating from their usual strategy of holding the sale on the same days all over the world.
Amazon is also preparing for over 300 product launches during the sale, while great offers will be available across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty and more. The e-commerce platform is also set to offer the best ever deals on its products – Echo, Fire TV and Kindle devices.
With the sales timed right before the festive season and Independence day, consumers will cash in on the offers and discounts.
Here’s a list of all the upcoming online sales with crazy discounts in August
Popular on BI
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Axis MF launches a Nasdaq 100 focused Fund of Fund
- RBI directs credit information companies to appoint internal ombudsman
- 5G could be India’s next growth engine, and a successful rollout hinges on telcos, govt policies
- Ambani family has been target of threats over the years
- Sensex gains 156 points led by metal, IT and capital goods amid foreign capital inflows