Now, Amazon's boxes will tell stories of artisans and entrepreneurs
- Amazon launched ‘
Amazon storyboxes' to get closer to its customers this festive season.
- With over half a million sellers on its platform, the boxes will entail seller stories — success of startups and medium businesses.
- The story box is equipped with a scanner that will enable shoppers to scan the seller face to visit other seller stories as well.
The story box is equipped with a scanner that will enable shoppers to scan the seller face to know stories.
“We have over 5 lakh small businesses, artisans, women entrepreneurs, and emerging brands selling on our marketplace and every Amazon seller has a unique story behind their success,” Gopal Pillai, Vice President of Seller Services said.
It means buyers will get to know the stories of over half a million sellers on its platform. It will entail stories of success of startups and medium businesses and business transformations.
“We look for what’s inside the delivered box but are mostly unaware of who is behind these boxes. The Amazon box holds more than just a product; it holds lakhs of inspirational stories of the hopes and aspirations of sellers,” the company said.
Manish Chowdhary, co-founder, WOW Skin Science said that they are a brand born on Amazon.
“Storyboxes is that unique initiative that helps customer-focused beauty brands like us to connect with our buyers in real terms. While we have the option of interacting with our customers through the reviews, there was no way they could know about what goes behind the scenes of a brand like us,” he said.
Amazon kickstarts a pilot project with Indian Railways for its consignments
Amazon's Whole Foods Predicts The Top 10 Food Trends And Products Of 2020 Checkout the latest job openings in Finance and Accounting sector
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India