5 questions you should ask a mechanic before they work on your car
- Business Insider asked two automotive experts which questions you should ask a mechanic before getting your car serviced.
- They suggested a total of five questions.
- You should ask about the estimated price of the job, how long it will take, and the warranty on a repair, they said.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Having any kind of mechanical work done on your car can be an intimidating experience. Sometimes, it can be difficult to understand what may be wrong with the vehicle, how long it will take to fix, and how much the repair will cost.
Business Insider asked two automotive experts which questions you should ask a mechanic before getting your car serviced.
Here's what they said:
How much do you think the repair will cost?
Do you have qualified technicians?
What is your hourly rate for labor?
What is the warranty on the work you're going to perform?
How long is the repair work going to take?
- Best manual treadmill for home workout in India
- Best table tennis racquets for recreation in India
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i5 processors
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors