5 questions you should ask a mechanic before they work on your car
- Business Insider asked two automotive experts which questions you should ask a mechanic before getting your car serviced.
- They suggested a total of five questions.
- You should ask about the estimated price of the job, how long it will take, and the warranty on a repair, they said.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Having any kind of mechanical work done on your car can be an intimidating experience. Sometimes, it can be difficult to understand what may be wrong with the vehicle, how long it will take to fix, and how much the repair will cost.Business Insider asked two automotive experts which questions you should ask a mechanic before getting your car serviced.Advertisement
Here's what they said:
How much do you think the repair will cost?
Do you have qualified technicians?Advertisement
What is your hourly rate for labor?
What is the warranty on the work you're going to perform?Advertisement
How long is the repair work going to take?
- Delhi records 13,00 new COVID-19 cases
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall likely in parts of Maharashtra: IMD
- Goa to get second COVID-19 facility in Ponda, tweets CM Sawant
- Here’s a model stock portfolio for the ‘moderate’ risk-taker
- IndusInd bank acquires more than 7% stake in both Eveready and Mc Leod Russel