Amazon outage affects thousands of shoppers as their portal pages displayed error messages
The outage occurred late on Monday and affected shoppers across the world, including in
Some users received error messages or partially loaded pages, while others report no issues.
"I'm getting the same message on every single product I try to look at. Totally unrelated products, same exact messages. The other odd thing I noticed was that I had to log in to my Amazon account this morning, on all my devices I'd suddenly become logged out," an affected user posted on Reddit.
Another posted: "I'm getting this too (error message) on every product page, desktop and mobile".
According to website outage monitor
While 64 per cent people reported issues with the
Some people reported no issues and sometimes different pages showed different results.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Review — The most affordable OnePlus smartphone
Amazon Summer Sale: Best deals and discounts on apparel
Popular on BI
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Bobby Deol's 'Animal' enters ₹100 crore club in 2 days
- Another Reddy rises in Telangana as KCR’s party routed in the state
- Voters of Telangana wanted a change, says Karnataka Dy CM Shivakumar
- Ladli Behna scheme a game-changer, credit to Shivraj Chouhan: Jyotiraditya Scindia as BJP sweeps MP