Ashok Leyland shares drop 4.5 pc after March sales data
The scrip tanked 4.53 per cent to close at Rs 41.10 on the BSE. During the day, it dropped 6.85 per cent to Rs 40.10.
On the NSE, it fell 4.29 per cent to close the day at Rs 41.20.
In traded volume terms, 12.97 lakh shares were traded on the BSE and 3.71 crore shares were traded on the NSE during the day.
The Hinduja group flagship firm reported 90 per cent decline in total vehicles sales at 2,179 units in March.The company had sold 21,535 units in the same month last year, Ashok Leyland said in a regulatory filing. SUM ANSANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI