BlackBuck partners with IDFC Bank, Yes Bank to offer free FASTags to truckers
Truck owners can order FASTags on BlackBuck's Boss App, a digital services platform exclusively for truck fleet owners, and it will be delivered at their doorstep free of cost until December 31, 2019, the company said in a statement.
"BlackBuck offers free FASTags to truck owners across India. The FASTags on BlackBuck Boss app are provided in partnership with IDFC Bank and Yes Bank. The initiative is expected to help over 3 million trucks in India become FASTag compliant," it said.
Rajesh Yabaji, co-founder BlackBuck, said, the government's decision to make FASTag mandatory is a significant push towards making digital trucking economy a reality.
With this initiative, the company looks forward to support the government's national electronic tolling agenda, which will reduce tolling times and revolutionise the logistics sector in India, he said.
From December 1, 2019 all lanes of free plazas on national highways will be 'FASTag lanes'.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace