BSE StAR MF simplifies platform for distribution, IFAs with additional services
Those services are auto empanelment, distributors' brokerage services, StAR MF mobility app and independent financial advisors (IFA) portfolio services.
"All these services will go a long way in strengthening the mobilisation of domestic funds flowing into the capital markets. These services are clear indicative of BSE's vision to move away from being a traditional transactional-based platform to an exceptional one with value-added services."We are confident of touching a milestone of 50 lakh transactions/month and 10 lakh transactions/day very soon, specifically with these value-added services," BSE StAR MF Head Ganesh Ram said in a statement.
In the distributors' brokerage services, the BSE will compute, collect and distribute commission to distributors for all BSE StAR MF transactions..Regarding IFA Portfolio Services, StAR MF will provide back office platform to IFAs. With this additional service, IFAs now can track different business dashboard, client portfolio report/holding statements and more.
StAR MF mobility App, which was launched in May for android users, is now made available on iOS with additional features. SP SHW SHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh
- US adds 379,000 jobs in February, say Labour Department report