Colgate-Palmolive (India) Q3 net up 3.64 pc at Rs 199 cr
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 192.1 crore in the same quarter a year ago, Colgate-Palmolive (India) said in a regulatory filing.
Total income during the period under review stood at Rs 1,152.97 crore as compared to Rs 1,107.26 crore in the year-ago quarter, a growth of 4.13 per cent, it added.
"The current quarter continued to witness demand moderation and soft consumer sentiments. The company reported a net sales growth of 4.1 per cent despite category headwinds in both rural and urban," Colgate-Palmolive (India) MD Ram Raghavan said.In the nine-month period ended December, the company said net sales grew 4.2 per cent at Rs 3,425.2 crore, while net profit for the same period was Rs 612.3 crore. RKL RUJ RUJ
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- Markets poised for positive momentum in August as domestic and global inflation eases
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands