Colgate-Palmolive (India) Q3 net up 3.64 pc at Rs 199 cr
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 192.1 crore in the same quarter a year ago, Colgate-Palmolive (India) said in a regulatory filing.
View all Offers
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 Processor₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)₹ 13999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999₹ 29999Buy On
- 16% OFF
Oppo A16 (Pearl Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 13490₹ 16990Buy On
- 10% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Dark Night, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -120hz Super Amoled Display|64MPwith 5mp Super Tele-Macro₹ 17999₹ 19999Buy On
Total income during the period under review stood at Rs 1,152.97 crore as compared to Rs 1,107.26 crore in the year-ago quarter, a growth of 4.13 per cent, it added.
"The current quarter continued to witness demand moderation and soft consumer sentiments. The company reported a net sales growth of 4.1 per cent despite category headwinds in both rural and urban," Colgate-Palmolive (India) MD Ram Raghavan said.
- Nykaa IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details