Copper futures up on spot demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, copper contracts for delivery in February traded higher by Rs 1.70, or 0.39 per cent, at Rs 433.30 per kg in a business turnover of 2,597 lots.
Similarly, the metal for delivery in March edged up by Rs 1.60, or 0.37 per cent, to Rs 437.30 per kg in 323 lots.Analysts attributed the rise in copper prices to raising of bets by participants driven by pick-up in spot demand. VHP SHWSHW
- Pakistan may resume import of cotton from India, says Report
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists