DealerSocket sets up centre of excellence in Bengaluru, to hire 200 people by year-end
The company, which has operations in the US, Canada and Australia, offers a suite of solutions to help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably while improving their customers' experience.
It works with about 8,000 dealers, offering them advanced customer relationship management (CRM), vehicle inventory management, analytics reporting and other solutions."India has a large pool of talented and skilled workforce that can support our expansion. We have hired about 35 professionals and are looking to take this to 200 by the end of this year across all roles including data scientists and developers," DealerSocket President and CEO Sejal Chokshi Pietrzak told .
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- HUL aims to achieve 100% plastic waste collection this year
- India now allows you to avail a discount on flight ticket if you are not carrying a check-in baggage
- Leader of Opposition, 4 other Cong MLAs suspended for rest of Budget session over alleged manhandling of Himachal Pradesh Governor. PTI DJI SMN ASH ASH
- Levi’s ad with global ambassador Deepika Padukone aims at inspiring a culture of sisterhood and celebrate individuality
- Property tax in Telangana can now be paid via WhatsApp