DuPont, AGNIi partner to support development of sustainable innovations, tech
The partnership with AGNIi (Accelerated Growth of New India's Innovations) will help improve and increase implementation, testing and scale-up of innovations for specialty products across industries like mobility, safety, electronics, water, health and nutrition, the company said in a statement.
It will also help identify relevant innovation and application development opportunities for high-performance materials, ingredients and technologies, it added.AGNIi is an initiative by the office of the Principal Scientific Advisor to the Government of India, executed by Invest India (the national investment promotion and facilitation agency of India).
"As a science-based company, we're committed to strengthening the innovation ecosystem in India," he added.AGNIi Vice President Rahul Nayar said the partnership will help in jointly commercialising innovative and sustainable solutions addressing India's growth needs.
"We will bridge DuPont with best-in-class innovators across multiple industries to help commercialise their technology and solutions. Our platform will provide access to institutes, independent innovators and skilled talent in research labs across India, so that the expertise and solutions can be brought rapidly to the market," he added. RKL ABM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC