Fitch assigns ReNew Power's proposed US dollar senior secured notes 'BB-' rating
According to Fitch Ratings, 'BB' ratings indicate an elevated vulnerability to default risk, particularly in the event of adverse changes in business or economic conditions over time.
However, business or financial flexibility exists that supports the servicing of financial commitments, as per Fitch Ratings."Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BB-' to ReNew Power Private Limited's (ReNew, BB-/Stable) proposed US dollar senior secured notes," the rating agency said in a statement.
ReNew Power Services Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary that holds the assets acquired by ReNew in its acquisition of Ostro Energy in April 2018, it added.The proposed US dollar notes also include a USD 20 million interest service reserve account.
ReNew is a renewable independent power producer, with around 5.4 GW of operational capacity of wind (60 per cent) and solar (40 per cent) power projects and a project pipeline of around 2.6 GW. SID DRR
- Here is why a ban on cryptocurrencies may not be even possible
- Chiacoin claims to be an eco-friendly cryptocurrency — here's how it works
- SII's Adar Poonawalla says it will take 2-3 years for the entire world population to get fully vaccinated
- India surpasses Brazil with more than 200 journalists succumbing to COVID-19 pandemic
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry