Fitch assigns ReNew Power's proposed US dollar senior secured notes 'BB-' rating
According to Fitch Ratings, 'BB' ratings indicate an elevated vulnerability to default risk, particularly in the event of adverse changes in business or economic conditions over time.
However, business or financial flexibility exists that supports the servicing of financial commitments, as per Fitch Ratings."Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BB-' to ReNew Power Private Limited's (ReNew, BB-/Stable) proposed US dollar senior secured notes," the rating agency said in a statement. Advertisement
The proposed notes will be senior secured obligations of the issuer and will have direct security of a 250 mw wind-power operating project (SECI-II) directly held by ReNew Power Pvt Ltd - the holding company - along with a pledge over certain equity shares and preference shares of ReNew Power Services Pvt Ltd, the statement said.
ReNew Power Services Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary that holds the assets acquired by ReNew in its acquisition of Ostro Energy in April 2018, it added.The proposed US dollar notes also include a USD 20 million interest service reserve account.
ReNew is a renewable independent power producer, with around 5.4 GW of operational capacity of wind (60 per cent) and solar (40 per cent) power projects and a project pipeline of around 2.6 GW. SID DRR
- Cricbuzz celebrates the start of IPL 2020 with a catchy rap
- INTERVIEW: InsuranceDekho raises its maiden $20 million from parent co – plans to expand to its reach in the ‘real Bharat’
- At least 270 pilot whales are stranded at sandbanks in Australia — and a third of them have already died
- EXCLUSIVE: Dailyhunt is curating an entire family of 'Bharat' apps — claims it can push a new mobile app every three days
- Samsung Galaxy F mid-range smartphone to launch in India next month