Fitch assigns ReNew Power's proposed US dollar senior secured notes 'BB-' rating
According to Fitch Ratings, 'BB' ratings indicate an elevated vulnerability to default risk, particularly in the event of adverse changes in business or economic conditions over time.
However, business or financial flexibility exists that supports the servicing of financial commitments, as per Fitch Ratings."Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BB-' to ReNew Power Private Limited's (ReNew, BB-/Stable) proposed US dollar senior secured notes," the rating agency said in a statement.
ReNew Power Services Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary that holds the assets acquired by ReNew in its acquisition of Ostro Energy in April 2018, it added.The proposed US dollar notes also include a USD 20 million interest service reserve account.
ReNew is a renewable independent power producer, with around 5.4 GW of operational capacity of wind (60 per cent) and solar (40 per cent) power projects and a project pipeline of around 2.6 GW. SID DRR
- Former Paytm Money CEO launches his own financial services platform with an investment from Mirae, and several other major startup founders
- A candid Kavin Mittal admits his mistakes as he reinvents Hike and plans fresh fundraising this year
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 59% premium over IPO price