Guar seed futures slip 1.74 pc on subdued demand
Marketmen attributed the downward trend in guar seed prices to increasing supplies from growing regions.
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, guar seed contracts for March delivery fell by Rs 60, or 1.74 per cent, to Rs 3,380 per 10 quintal with an open interest of 4,750 lots.Similarly, guar seed contracts for April delivery shed Rs 44, or 1.3 per cent, to Rs 3,334 per 10 quintal with an open interest of 50,360 lots. VHP SHWSHW
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India
- Hong Kong bars Air India flights for fourth time as passengers test positive for COVID-19
- Goa government allows casinos to reopen from November 1
- Rajesh Nambiar appointed as Cognizant's new India MD & Chairman