Hero MotoCorp Q3 net profit up 17 pc at Rs 905 cr
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 772.81 crore for the corresponding period of previous fiscal, Hero MotoCorp said in a filing to the BSE.Revenue from operations stood at Rs 7,074.86 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs 7,937.33 crore for the same period year ago.
The company expects to see positive turnaround in the second half of 2020-21, he added.During the third quarter of 2019-20, Hero MotoCorp launched India's first BS-VI motorcycle Splendor iSmart and then followed it with first BS-VI motorcycle in the entry segment- the HF-Deluxe, the company said.
The company is geared-up to transition its entire product range to the new emission norms well before the regulatory deadline and plans to stop all BS-IV production by mid- February, Hero MotoCorp said.Shares of Hero MotoCorp closed at Rs 2,411.90 per scrip on the BSE, up 1.56 per cent over previous close. AKT RUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution