ICICIdirect acquires investor community-based networking platform Multipie
ICICI Banksubsidiary ICICIdirecthas acquired Multipiefor an undisclosed amount.
- The transaction involves acquisition of the app, technology, brand, domain name, user base and other related matters.
- Founded in October 2021, the Multipie app is a platform where people can discuss, exchange ideas and share views on stocks and other investment assets.
The transaction involves acquisition of the app, technology, brand, domain name, user base and other related matters.
This is the second such investment by ICICIdirect, following its investment in
Founded in October 2021, the Multipie app is a platform where people can discuss, exchange ideas and share views on stocks and other investment assets. The company is growing at 40% plus month-on-month and enjoys a rating of 4.9 on Playstore and 4.7 on App Store.
The platform is said to be intuitive and socially integrated, enabling its users to export content to their social media handles. Users can also link their portfolio with the platform, which allows them to monitor their portfolios as well as participate in focused discussions.
Being social, the platform enables members to follow each other and also share their portfolio only with people they chose to.
Its target audience is college students, young professionals (Millennials, Gen Z) and investors in tier 2 and 3 cities.
PVR manages to outperform INOX in Q1 of FY2023
Aditya Birla Capital's net profit jumps 42% to ₹429 crore
Popular on BI
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn