IFCI posts net profit of Rs 335.38 crore in Q3
It had posted a net loss of Rs 31.66 crore in October-December quarter of 2018-19, IFCI said in a regulatory filing.
In July-September 2019, IFCI had posted a net profit of Rs 32.33 crore.Income during the quarter under review fell to Rs 687.36 crore from Rs 761.65 crore in the year-ago period due to decline in interest income, which fell to Rs 464.67 crore from Rs 612.64 crore a year ago.
"During the current quarter, the company has realised Rs 883.03 crore by sale of equity shares of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), which was valued at fair value...This resulted in net loss of Rs 1.74 crore, which has been accounted for in the financial statements for the current quarter ended December 31, 2019," it said.Shares of IFCI on Thursday closed 19.89 per cent higher at Rs 6.81 on the BSE. KPM RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India