IndusInd Bank shares continue to fall; drop further 5 pc
The scrip tanked 4.77 per cent to Rs 1,410.40 on the BSE.
On the NSE, it dropped 4.83 per cent to Rs 1,410.It was the worst hit among the 30-share BSE index and Nifty-50 components.
Private sector lender IndusInd Bank on Tuesday posted a 32 per cent rise in net profit to Rs 1,300.20 crore for the December 2019 quarter.The bank had registered a profit of Rs 985.03 crore in the year-ago period.
Its total income during the period under review increased to Rs 9,073.93 crore from Rs 7,232.32 crore in the third quarter of the previous fiscal, IndusInd Bank said in a regulatory filing.Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) rose to 2.18 per cent of the total advances at the end of December quarter of the current financial year as against 1.13 per cent by the end of same period a year ago. Net NPAs increased to 1.05 per cent in the quarter from 0.59 per cent of the total assets in the year-ago period. SUM SHW SHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted
- Google India to simplify Play Store policies for games people play on apps