Jaiprakash Power Ventures, Avassa Ferro Alloys among successful bidders for commercial coal blocks
Jitpur reserve in Jharkhand was acquired by
Basantpur coal block in Jharkhand was bagged by Gangaramchak Mining Private Ltd.
Out of these eight blocks, five are full explored while three reserves are partially explored mines.
The total geological reserves for these eight coal mines are 2157 million tonnes and the cumulative peak rate capacity for these reserves are 19.31 million tonnes per annum.
The Coal Ministry will conduct e-auction of two more reserves on Wednesday.
SEE ALSO :
Regional and folk singers are using YouTube to preserve and popularise their culture
India’s growth story more promising than other EMs, says market veteran Nilesh Shah
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- India reports 3,824 new Covid cases
- 77% of young Indians now spend the most on phones, apparels
- Global Pharma recalls 50,000 tubes of contaminated eye drops in US: USFDA
- Former India cricketer Salim Durani passes away aged 88; PM Narendra Modi, Ravi Shastri lead tributes
- India successfully achieves autonomous landing of Space vehicle