Hyundai rolls out 200 vehicles from Chennai plant on first day of resuming operations
Hyundai Motor Indiaon Saturday said its Chennai-based manufacturingfacility rolled out 200 cars on the first day of resuming production.
- The company re-started manufacturing activities at its plant in Sriperumbudur (near Chennai) on May 8.
- Several industries are resuming operations in a phased manner following an over month-long shutdown due to the
The auto major has commenced production at the facility adhering to 100 per cent compliance of safety and social distancing norms, Hyundai Motor India said in a statement.
In line with the government's objectives of reviving the economy and company's global vision of progress for humanity, the commencement of manufacturing operations is aimed at boosting economic activities and bringing back normalcy, it added.
Several industries are resuming operations in a phased manner following an over month-long shutdown due to the coronavirus lockdown.
HCL Tech follows TCS and Infosys' lead — says 50% of its employees will work from home even after the lockdown is lifted
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months