Hyundai rolls out 200 vehicles from Chennai plant on first day of resuming operations
Hyundai Motor Indiaon Saturday said its Chennai-based manufacturingfacility rolled out 200 cars on the first day of resuming production.
- The company re-started manufacturing activities at its plant in Sriperumbudur (near Chennai) on May 8.
- Several industries are resuming operations in a phased manner following an over month-long shutdown due to the
The auto major has commenced production at the facility adhering to 100 per cent compliance of safety and social distancing norms, Hyundai Motor India said in a statement.
In line with the government's objectives of reviving the economy and company's global vision of progress for humanity, the commencement of manufacturing operations is aimed at boosting economic activities and bringing back normalcy, it added.
Several industries are resuming operations in a phased manner following an over month-long shutdown due to the coronavirus lockdown.
HCL Tech follows TCS and Infosys' lead — says 50% of its employees will work from home even after the lockdown is lifted
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Meta unveils VR headset 'Quest 3' ahead of Apple’s WWDC event
- May auto sales see Maruti, two-wheelers make a comeback; EVs accelerate
- Employees unpaid but this startup rents a Taj Land's End boardroom for ₹80K a day
- Entrepreneurship dreams? Here is a door to knock for guidance
- Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 2023 review