L&T bags new large order in Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train project
- The scope of the project involves design, supply, construction and testing, and commissioning of the depot.
- L&T is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC projects, hi-tech manufacturing and services. It has operations in over 50 countries.
- Shares of L&T were trading marginally up by 0.06 per cent at ₹ 2,085.65 on
BSEin preclose session.
Though the engineering and construction giant did not reveal the worth of the order, as per the project classification of the company, a large project falls in the range of ₹ 2,500 crore to ₹ 5,000 crore.
"The buildings and factories business of L&T Construction has secured an order from the
The scope of the project involves design, supply, construction and testing, and commissioning of the depot spread over approximately 82 hectares including various specialised equipment required to inspect and maintain the rolling stock based on the proven
L&T is already executing civil viaduct and station packages (C4, C5 & C6), special steel bridges packages P4(X) and P4 (Y), and ballastless track works for the bullet train project.
L&T is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC projects, hi-tech manufacturing and services. It has operations in over 50 countries. Shares of L&T were trading marginally up by 0.06 per cent at ₹ 2,085.65 on BSE in preclose session.
SEE ALSO: India, Germany ink deal on comprehensive migration and mobility partnership
Kolkata, Hyderabad and Pune remain India’s most affordable residential cities: JLL
E-commerce platform Carousell lays off 110 employees to reduce costs
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns