Lucideus raises USD 7 mn in funding led by MS&AD Ventures, to hire 100 people in 3 months
The funding round also saw venture debt coming in from Western Technology Investment (WTI), Lucideus co-founder and CEO Saket Modi told .He added that the company has seen its valuation double in the last 10 months, which is now nearing USD 100 million.
"Last year, we had a triple digit revenue growth with a net promoter score (NPS) of 86, we intend to continue growing at this pace next year. With this intent, we feel this new round of investment has a strategic overlap for our platform to reach out to a larger audience across the world, while continuing to strengthen our leadership across Asia," Modi said.Founded in 2012 in India, the company had shifted its headquarters to Palo Alto earlier this year. The global cyber security market size was valued at USD 137.63 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 248.26 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2 per cent during the forecast period, according to Markets&Markets. SR RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards