Metropolis Healthcare promoter offloads 6.03% stake for Rs 422.58 crore
The company in an exchange filing said "a member of the promoter group of the company has divested 30,54,545 equity shares of the company constituting 6.03 per cent of the issued and paid-up share capital of the company through a bulk deal transaction on the stock exchanges today".
It further said that shares of the company have been sold at a price of Rs 1,383.44 per equity share.
The proceeds from this divestment are intended to be used for substantial repayment of the loan availed by Metz Advisory LLP, the company said.
"We believe that the reduction of pledge of equity shares by Metz Advisory LLP, Ameera Shah, Sushil Shah and Duru Sushil Shah by substantial repayment of the loan availed by Metz Advisory LLP, is in the overall interests of all the stakeholders," the filing said.
"We have sold a small part of our holding today, in line with our commitment to bring down debt and associated pledges at the promoter and promoter group level," Metropolis Healthcare Promoter and MD Ameera Shah said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report