Niti Aayog for using blockchain to resolve biz, governance process inefficiencies
The draft discussion paper titled 'Blockchain: The India Strategy' suggested that regulatory infrastructure should be put in place for evolving a vibrant blockchain ecosystem.
It also pitched for creation of a National infrastructure for deployment of blockchain solutions with in-built fabric, identity platform and incentive platform.The paper also suggested that the government should adopt blockchain solutions for procurement process. Advertisement
Blockchains can broadly be defined as a new type of network infrastructure (a way to organize how information and value moves around on the internet) that create 'trust' in networks by introducing distributed verifiability, auditability, and consensus.
Blockchain is seen as a technology with the potential to transform almost all industries and economies.The World Economic Forum (WEF) anticipates that 10 per cent of the global GDP will be stored on blockchain by 2025 and lists blockchain as one of 7 technologies that are anticipated to revolutionize various aspects of our lives. BKS CS BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Samsung Galaxy A31 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Which device should you go for?
- Assam reports 128 new COVID-19 cases
- 48 test positive for COVID-19 in Tripura, tally reaches 695
- Jharkhand reports 7th COVID death, highest single-day spike of 79 cases
- Bihar's COVID-19 death toll rises to 29; cases soar to 4,598