NSE identifies eight cos for surveillance action
The exchange would levy minimum margin of 35 per cent on the respective shares, including on stocks in derivatives segment.
Jindal Steel & Power, Dish TV India, Gayatri Projects, Max India, Sadbhav Infrastructure Project and Sequent Scientific are the other six companies identified for surveillance action, according to a circular."The applicable rate of margin in equity and equity derivatives segment shall be 35 per cent or existing margin, whichever is higher with effect from December 5 on all open positions as on December 4 and new positions created from December 5," the bourse said. Advertisement
It also noted that shortlisting of securities under this surveillance measure is purely on account of market surveillance and it should not be construed as an adverse action against the concerned company.
In October, stock exchanges decided to take additional surveillance measures from November 1 in order to reduce volatility in stocks having higher levels of pledged shares by their promoters.Under the framework, the exchanges would levy minimum margin of 35 per cent on the stock (including stocks in derivatives segment) where promoters pledged their holding by more than 25 per cent of the total equity capital and have a market capitalisation of over Rs 1,000 crore. SP , RAM
- SBI waives processing fee for car, gold and personal loans availed using YONO
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 affordable Android tablet launched in India
- Marketing 101: Rajasthan Royals change their Twitter bio to ‘hoping 2020 does a Rahul Tewatia’
- Rajnath Singh releases India's new Defence Acquisition Procedure amid India-China border dispute
- How to check Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) 2020 rank list