Panasonic forays into education sector in India
Both the solutions are designed and developed at Panasonic's India Innovation Centre (IIC) for the students, colleges and universities to bridge the existing skill gap between current education and employment needs for the future, the firm said in a statement.
CareerEx has been designed to address the needs of college and university students to advance their skillset with emerging technologies such as Data Science, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning/AI and Internet of Things.
XcelIT is designed for school students primarily residing in Tier II & III cities to make them ready for all competitive exams.
"Through the launch of CareerEx and XcelIT, we hope to develop another innovative Edu-tech solution to upskill technology talent pool to address the unemployment rate amongst urban youth and at the same time cater to the demands of industry. We are looking to positively impact nearly 1,00,000 students over next 5 years," Panasonic India Innovation Centre Head Atsushi Motoya said.
CareerEx and XcelIT are available on both Android and iOS application stores.
Panasonic has also collaborated with specialised educational partners for this programme.Moreover, students will get a chance to work on Panasonic projects and internships, it added. KRH BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal