RBI reallocates portfolios of deputy governors
The move was necessitated as N S Vishwanathan demitted office on Tuesday, an RBI communique said.
Among Vishwanathan's portfolios, regulation goes to Jain, a career commercial banker-turned-central banker, while inspection will be taken care of by B P Kanungo.Kanungo, a career central banker whose term was extended on Tuesday, will also oversee the coordination function, while risk monitoring will go to Jain.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Bharat Biotech to make antigen for first-ever anti-malaria vaccine
- SIMPLY PUT: Watch out for production linked incentives in the budget — here’s how it will work
- Surgeries, invasive procedures and OPDs to resume at all Delhi government hospitals
- Meet the world’s richest people are paying $55 million each to fly on Elon Musk’s SpaceX rocket.
- OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei launches a new consumer tech company and it's literally called Nothing