RVNL Dec qtr profit slumps 63 pc to Rs 103 cr
New Delhi, Feb 12 () State-owned Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) on Wednesday posted 62.9 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 103.48 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2019.
It had clocked a profit of Rs 279.51 crore in the year-ago period, RVNL said in a filing to the BSE.
However, the income rose to Rs 3,773.13 crore from Rs 3,081.74 crore in the same period a year ago, the filing said.The company's stock closed at Rs 23.75, down 3.85 per cent, on the BSE. SID SID ANUANU
- Maha: 22 CRPF personnel test COVID-19 positive in Gadchiroli
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 9:30pm
- Ahmedabad's COVID-19 cases up by 177 to 21,892; toll 1,484
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Himachal, tally now 1,049
- Yes Bank puts up for sale properties of Avantha Group, RHC Holdings for recovery of over Rs 1,000 cr